Examination Rules and Regulations
- Student’s performance in each course is evaluated on a continuous basis throughout the course. Final grading for each course is based on theoretical Paper, Viva and Assignments/Projects.
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate will be issued after the clearance of all types of accounts and all type of examinations will be held in shape of written subjective, objective assignments, Projects and Viva etc. Students must have to qualify all that.
- Students have to pay fine PKR 400/- per paper and PKR 200/- per viva/Assignment Presentation or Project each time, If the student want to reappear in the examination to improve the Marks or in case of absence or Fail.
- All type of Examinations will be held according to the given schedule by the Management.
- PKR 1000/- One thousand will be charge as duplicate fee for degree, Diploma certificate or transcript.
- Discipline and stick adherence to the rules and regulations (general & Examinations) of the SPINE shall be maintained at all the time and in Examination hall. Violators shall be punished severely. Decision of management shall be final and binding upon the students.
- PKR 800/- will be charged as Re-Exams Fee. (For Final Paper/ViVa/Project/assignment)
Formal grade reports are issued to students upon completion of each course. Grade reports indicate the courses taken, Percentage and grade. SPINE uses the following grading system to evaluate student performance.
|A+||95 – 100||4.0|
|A||90 – 94||3.5|
|B||80 – 89||3.0|
|C||70 – 79||2.5|
|D||60 – 69||2.0|
|E||50 – 59||0|