- Students are not allowed to indulge themselves in any activity other than theoretical or practical training of their courses during their presence at Spine.
- Student must be punctual in class timing. Students who are late more than 15 minutes shall not be allowed to attend the class.
- Discipline and strict adherence to the rules and regulation of the college shall be maintained at the times. Violators shall be punished severely. Management’s decision shall be final and binding upon the students.
- Students must exercise due care in using the computers, printers and all other equipment and shall be liable for the damage, if any.
- Fees once paid are not refundable under any condition. This rule is strictly followed since the economics of starting a batch depends on number or number of enrollments. Backing out of Pre-planned batch upsets all the economic of the batch management. No request for refund will be entertained by office.
- For starting your course, a minimum of 50% of your course fee required to be paid by you at the time of enrollment.
- The registration and enrollment are not transferable.
- Fee can be increase or decrease without any notice. But the student shall pay the fees agreed at the time of his/her admission irrespective of any change in the fees.
- Degree, Diploma and Certificate will be issued after the clearance of all type of account and papers relevant to the course.
- Class timing can be change any time without any prior notice.
- In case of sever indiscipline of the rules; you can be sacked from “SPINE”.
- Mobile/Smoking & chewing gum are prohibited.
- Being late for classes is not only detrimental to the academic progress of the latecomer, but is disruptive for the entire class. Student arriving late may be marked absent. Persistent offenders may be suspended from the college.
- Students are entered for examination only if their attendance is not less than 80% of the total and are recommended by head of department. Though the SPINE informs, advises and assists students in examination entry procedure, it is entirely the student’s responsibility to register with the professional bodies as student members and to register for examination in time. All examination fees and student membership fees must be paid by the student.
- The institution has compact intentions to train and may the students perfect in their concerned preparation. No guarantee or resolution is made or exists for the job or internship assurance of your academic studies and after completion of the course; it is Almighty who will bestow his blessings. It is made clear that ALLAH will best in and shows his blessings for the job you need.
The purpose of orientation is to introduce new students to the facilities, scheme of studies, Time table, Faculty and other staff members of SPINE and to inform them about the policies and procedures that are followed at SPINE.
The significance of all students attending classes regularly and punctually can’t be emphasis enough. any absence without prior notice or an application result in a fine of PKR 50/- per day. Regular absent for 10 days without any notice or application will result drop out from the SPINE. No request for any type of refund will be entertained. The purpose of these fines are not to impose burden on parents but to induce to think twice before taking unnecessary absences.
All type of vehicles and Motor bikes parked outside the SPINE campus remain at owner’s risk and will be left unattended after 07:00 PM.
I hereby declare that the given information is correct to the best of my knowledge and believe that I have not withheld any information, which might reasonably be calculated to adversely affect my suitability for training; I understand that SPINE has no obligation at all to provide a job or internship after training.
I have read carefully all rules & regulations and accept all.